Monday, October 17, 2016

Can YOU survive McDonald's Drive Thru?


Yes, we have all done it!
Been here, done that.
Well, Sherrill tried it a new way. He wrecked MY CAR in the McDonald's drive thru.
We were all over at 405 Croom Drive helping our old neighbors move everything out of their house, and Sherrill took MY car to pick up lunch. (I NEVER eat McDonalds, but nothing else was open).
He comes back, is nice enough to let me eat my lunch, then he springs it on me......... the little dinger
on the front.
HOW does ANYONE wreck in a drive thru I will never know.
Blame it on the flood I guess.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did i not get a call about this????? This is priceless!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should ask Tristen sometime how she hit a drive thru ATM machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe she was trying to knock it down so she could watch the money fly out! ! !

    ReplyDelete