School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Another BO Adventure
I just received one of those calls where you just know something is wrong.
Sherrill: "JUDY, do you know what time it is?"
Me: Yes Sherrill it is 7 o'clock.......what's wrong.
Sherrill: "Did you realize I left for work way to early?"
Me: Yes dear, I asked you why you were leaving early, and you said they close at 9:00 tonight, so you
were going to get there early.
Sherrill: "Well why did you let me leave at 6:15 then? ? ? ? I called my man and asked him why he
wasn't here yet."
Me: That's OK dear, just get your prep work done, have some chicken, and wait until 9:00.
This change of shifts is really confusing him. I hope he survives through it.
Remind me to tell you about the night I almost called 911.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment