School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, July 16, 2016
I Caught Them in the Act ! ! !
I got up before 7 AM so I could get the back deck power washed before it got hot. I went in the kitchen and there they were, Jack and Sherrill. Not only did Jack have his regular bacon down ready to eat, Sherrill had put him a handful of shredded cheese with it! I caught them...... both of them know better. I asked Sherrill what happened the last time we gave a dog cheese, then I had to refresh his memory.
Remember Possum? I was cleaning out the refrigerator one day and there was about 2 pounds of cheese that had started to mold, and about a half of a chicken (not molded). Sherrill fed it to Possum, who would eat about anything. Anyway, Possum couldn't PooP for about a week! We had to take him to the vet, leave him there, and wait. They tried laxatives, didn't work. They tried suppositories, didn't work. The vet said he finally had to go up in there and dig it out.......bone slivers that were being held together with some unknown substance........the cheese of course. I think that bill was about $250.00.
Sherrill thinks Jack is supposed to eat whatever he does, so when Sherrill was fixing his omelet, he just gave Jack a handful of cheese! These two are going to get the best of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hehehe
ReplyDelete