Sherrill has been working out of town this week, and Jack is confused AGAIN. He refuses to eat, refuses to sleep in his room, and is down right annoying.
I get up early every morning to take him out for a walk, and to feed the kittens. Then I come back inside and fry his bacon. As usual, he refuses to eat it. So, it sits in his bowl all day.
At night he gets his boiled chicken, but last night I decided to spice things up for him and gave him BBQ chicken. Nope, still refuses to eat.
I was in the kitchen making some no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies, and Jack went to the bowl and started eating his breakfast from this morning. Then I gave him some chicken. He ate that too.
He KNOWS that Sherrill is coming home tonight. I think I have figured it out.
When Sherrill is out of town, I don't cook. I'll just eat leftovers or a bowl of cereal. But, when it is time for him to come home, I have to cook something. Jack knew I was in there cooking, and could smell what was going on, so he must have known that "fat boy" would be here soon.
He's out on the patio steps now waiting faithfully for his Master.
Ohhh this dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment