And the kittens!
Yesterday when Sherrill came home from work Carter told him that one of the white kittens was locked in the barn (I figured it must have been the one named Lauren). The other white one Izzy stays close to her mom.
Anyway, Sherrill went out, and couldn't find her, so just locked her back in the barn. I talked to him about 8:30 last night and told him to go out and just leave the barn door opened until it got dark. I just knew she would go out to eat. Nope, she never did.
This morning Sherrill realized BOTH of the white kittens were missing. Kitten Izzy went looking for Lauren, and both of them got locked in the barn for the night. Sherrill set them free this morning.
You might wonder how Carter knew where she was.......Simple, he saw her looking out the window in the barn.
Thanks Carter for saving the day.....and the kittens. I don't think Sherrill could deal with loosing another one!
No comments:
Post a Comment