School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Address Correction PLEASE!
This morning I read in the paper the name of a previous renter's BOYFRIEND. He was arrested for not paying child support, and resisting arrest. He gave the address for the trailer 151 Woodland Church Road as his current address. Well, the devil flew into me. He has been in trouble before, and his "friends" came and slashed the tires on his girlfriends car after he had moved out. The girlfriend moved out about a year ago, and new tenants are there. I am afraid of his "Friends" coming back.
All I want is the address taken OUT of the computer.
So, I call the sheriff's department .............I was referred to the clerk of court (30 minutes)
I called the clerk of court...........................I was referred to the jail. (20 minutes)
I called the jail........................................... I was referred to the magistrate. (10 minutes)
I called the magistrate...............................I was told to find a current address, and they could change it. Duhhhh....... His current address is Wayne County jail. Use that address. He is still there!
I asked if he can use mine, why can't he use yours? I was referred BACK to the clerk of court.
I called the clerk of court and told them his girlfriend was receiving child support, and they could use that address ..............................................I was told to call child support division! Well, I KNEW they would not release any info. (30 minutes)
So, I FINALLY gave them a street address where the girlfriend lives, I don't know the apartment number. But, in the meantime they found the father's address and gave it to me.
I called the magistrate back .................25 minutes later he was entering the new address in the computer. It took almost 2 hours just to remove a simple address from a machine!
I asked the magistrate what if he(the renter) is using the address on his driver's license. Is a highway patrolman going to come knock on the door and tell them their loved one has been killed if he gets in a wreck or something.
Kathy told me to take a "chill pill".
What is with this system of ours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment