School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Let is Snow!
Here I am, just sitting and waiting............
Waiting for that snow to arrive. It's snowing in Fayetteville, it's snowing in Clayton, why isn't it snowing here??????
In the meantime, I will just sit at my sewing machine and wait. Yes, I should be cleaning the house, but I'll do it another day.
Oh, I got my modem hooked up, but it's WIRED on the fireplace mantle. I have to go sit at the fireplace
to use my laptop and Time Warner. I'm glad I haven't cancelled AT&T. I can sit at the desk and use my ATT service there. The guy said he was to fat to crawl under the house. I pulled out my Linksys, but I couldn't find the power cord. So, I had to order a wireless modem. I'll let Time Warner have theirs back! Ya gotta love Time Warner!
Sherrill picked up the new remote punching buttons. It took me 15 minutes to figure what he had done and why the TV wouldn't come on. I have restricted him to the Power button, channel selections,
and volume. That should be safe. The buttons are so small when he uses his finger, he usually touches two buttons at the same time. It's GREAT being old!
Hope there will be snow pictures to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment