School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Softball
Well everyone this weekend is state for softball. Today we had two games and it was so hot i think it was about 80 but im not sure all i know is that i was hot. We won both. We played two really good teams. I got a dead ball and for anyone who doesnt know that that means its were you get hit by the ball and get walked to first base. I got hit right in the hand. Well thats about it wish us luck for tomorrow maybe we can get first then I think we would got to nationals in Illinois. Well Ill post to tell you what we get. -Tristen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go Tristen!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to let us know how things go.
Well we didnt do very good. I think we got 4th or 5th but not sure. We have more games in 2 weeks. maybe we will do better next time. We mostly get second like we did last week. Oh well it was really hot out. so that might have had something to do with it.
ReplyDeleteKeep on going girl! You can't win them all.
ReplyDelete