I've spent the last two days at the Post Office. Thank goodness Dudley is just down the road. Me and Mandy went to the Goldsboro Post Office last week and had to stand in line forever! You know the flat rate boxes.... I carried one in today and the lady said, "Did this start out to be a Medium. Why, yes it did, so what if I stretched it out to a large. My dad taught me how to pack REAL good! I was so happy with all the stuff I could cram in there. I think it weighed near 20 pounds.
I still have presents to make, grocery shopping to do, then of course all the food to prepare. I still don't know where or when we are celebrating. We'll either go to mom's Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day.
I guess I better start making some plans.

No comments:
Post a Comment