Have I told you yet that we have had the best food ever! Kat just made us some potato soup that was delicious!
I watched Cindy make her fruit salad the other day, and I am going to try to put the recipe here. I'll get her to check it and see if it is right. She makes the sauce the night before.
Cindy's Fruit Salad
Sauce:
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 heaping spoon Flour
1 egg
juice from 1 can chunk pineapple (save chunks for next day)
Sugar (Sweeten to taste
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan.
2. Stir in a heaping spoonful of flour. Stir, mash, poke, whatever.It will eventually form a ball.
3. Add in 1 egg. Stir, mash, poke or whatever.
4. Add the juice from a can of chunk pineapple. Continue to stir.
5. Add sugar, a few tablespoons to 1/4 cup.(Sweeten to taste)
6. Continue to stir until mixture thickens.
7. Place in bowl and refrigerate overnight.
Fruit Mixture
2 red apples
2 green aples
2 bananas
1 Can Pineapple Chunks
Wash apples, core. Leave peelings on and dice. Place in large bowl. Peel and dice bananas and add to bowl.
Add in can of pineapple chunks. Stir gently. Add in sauce mixture from above. This stuff is great!
Oh, and then there's the corn.
ReplyDeleteTry some corn with cream cheese,sugar, and butter.
Yum, Yum, Yum!