Friday, October 14, 2011

Chris

I received a phone call from Chris last night around 10:00. I thought that was a little strange, because I had already talked with him earlier. Here's how the conversation went.
Sto: "Grandma, Will you call my mom and tell her to come get me. My car won't start".
Me:   "Why don't you call her?"
Sto    "I tried. She won't answer her cell phone."
Me  "Call her on the home phone. She will answer."
Sto   "I don't know the number"!!!!!

That's my Sto. Now, a couple of months ago I called and asked him for his address. He didn't know it. He had to find some mail to tell me what is address was. I specifically told him he had to learn his address, AND phone number. I guess the boy has too much other stuff to keep his brain busy.
Love you Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment