Yesterday I had them to meet me at"the property line" and I showed them where their yard stopped, and ours began. I told them I would get Papa to paint a straight line so they could remember. A few hours later Sherrill came in and said the kids were waiting for me at "the property line". So, I go out with tootsie rolls in hand to visit with my "little darlings" and to reinforce them for stopping at "THE LINE".
Sherrill has to get some bright orange paint to paint the line, although Lauren did ask for purple. I guess I'll get some walkie talkies so they can let me know when to meet them at "The Line".
Izzy and Carter look so sad.
ReplyDeleteWell, if they would ASK first! But NO, they can go from this yard to theirs, with us outside, and we will never notice TILL all seems SO QUIET!! They are good at it too! But you must understand the LOST FEELING when you know your kid is somewhere, then all of sudden they are gone, and you can't find them anywhere, you call out for them, and they don't answer. You don't know whether someone stopped and picked them up, because you ran in the house for a second, went to the bathroom, or were in the back yard! It doesn't feel good, and I would like to know where my kids are. They need to learn to ask, whether the answer at times is yes or no. When they keep sneaking out, the answer will always be no! They haven't learned that YET!
ReplyDeleteI would be freaked out too! Let's put doggie shock collars on them and have papa set up a invisable fence, then they'll learn. Or just place cow bells around there necks. As for me and my house we have locks on our doors, that seems to help my kiddo's
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to send my kids out the door now..Run Forrest Run!
ReplyDeleteCall me when they get there!
Kurt said build an underground railroad, and sneek those kids out.
ReplyDeleteThey are not deprived in any way!
ReplyDelete