
For those of you who may not know, Girl Dog died December 13th. Sherrill didn't want to tell anyone. He was quite upset. She got up that morning and was throwing up blood (too much info). He carried her to the vet, and he thought at first that she had been hit by a car. Sherrill told him no way that she stays in the patio area. Then he checked and realized she had a tumor in her lungs. She had lost so much blood that he said she would die within 24 hours. He went ahead and put her to sleep. Jack really misses her, and still goes out looking and sniffing for her. Mandy and I bleached out the patio, moved her house and heated bed, and everything before Sherrill got home that day. It was really sad around here for a few days.
All is well now, and I am glad I had taken this picture just a month or two ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment