Monday, September 13, 2010

Look at me!



Yep, this is what I look like. I just finished painting and rolling my hair. I have to get ready for sewing class tomorrow morning. Why do women fix up when they are just going to see other women? It sure beats the heck out of me. I think we should be able to go out in our jammies with no bra. No drawers either if that suits you.

I've got 4 quilts out that I'm working on. When one stresses me out, I just pick up another one. Mandy has been in the floor laying out about a hundred blocks for me.
She's a good iron-er too! (spell check didn't know what to do with that word)

Joe made it to Washington, James to Alabama, and Daniel is back in Wisconsin. James should be back tomorrow evening, and I think Joe will be back by the weekend. That's about all I know.

A lady I know is coming over tomorrow night to talk to me and Sherrill. She's selling grave plots. I hated to tell her over the phone that I want to be an "eternal reef". I'll have to show her the video tomorrow. The cemetery is having a "two for one" special. I guess they are having slow times too. Maybe Mandy or Christy have a coupon for that too!

Sherrill's birthday is next week. I told him Mandy wanted to have a party for him, but he said if she did, he just wouldn't come home. I think he hates the realization that he is getting old. I'm just waiting for the little Boy Scouts to help me across the street! Better than that, they will have to help me find my car!

That's all for now. Be good everyone, and be sure to be NICE when you are helping with homework.

4 comments:

  1. hey, why did you tell on me?? i'm not going to tell you anything anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about?? i didnt tell on you.. im lost..unless you are referring to grandma judy saying something within the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli....she must be talking about Grandpa's birthday.

    I don't know when James is going to tell about his trip to Alabama.

    ReplyDelete