Friday, August 20, 2010

Longs trip to DC

I don't have much to say.  It's late and I need to get sleep.  Here are some pics that we took.  Enjoy and everyone have a great weekend.  :)  Love ya



Look, Meghan can hold up the Lincoln Memorial. 









Look, a very RARE family pic.

For those of you that saw Transformers 3, this was the plane that Jetfire was.  We had to drive our to the Air and Space Museum out at Dulles International Airport to see all the planes in the hanger.  There were a lot of planes and it was worth the drive out.  :)





This girl is really crazy!  She dances all around now.  BUT NOOOOOO, I'm not signing her up for dance classes.  :)  She is gonna play soccer.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Ken and Luke are wondering how you keep finding those Transformers. THey think that is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them Uncle Dan. He can always find Transformers. :) Ask them what they want to see and we'll find it for them.

    ReplyDelete