Let me explain. The central AC unit will cool the house fine, that is until it is 95 or above. I can plan on it cooling about 15 degrees cooler from the outside temp. So, if it's 95 outside, that puts it 80 inside.....WAY to hot for me. A couple of years ago one summer when Kat was here, I went and got a smaller unit to put in the living room window for those HOT days. Well, that one went to the garage. So yesterday Kat came up with this. Sherrill had already told me to go to Lowe's to get one, but Kat beat me to it. It cooled it down nicely last night! Thanks Kat!
Finally, a gift she LOVESSSSSSSS!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhoever thought of it is so smart. :)
Let me explain. The central AC unit will cool the house fine, that is until it is 95 or above. I can plan on it cooling about 15 degrees cooler from the outside temp. So, if it's 95 outside, that puts it 80 inside.....WAY to hot for me. A couple of years ago one summer when Kat was here, I went and got a smaller unit to put in the living room window for those HOT days. Well, that one went to the garage. So yesterday Kat came up with this. Sherrill had already told me to go to Lowe's to get one, but Kat beat me to it. It cooled it down nicely last night! Thanks Kat!
ReplyDelete