Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well Child Check

Well we went to the doctor today. Luke, Catherine, and Jacob had well child check ups
Catherine is 24 lbs and looks good just on the low end of the scale.
Luke is 36 lbs. and is also on the low end of the scale
Jacob is 12.9 lbs and is on the upper end of the scale.

The boys got picked on today, Luke got 4 shots and Jacob got 3. Catherine just skated by with just a look over. I did not do this all on my own, Kurt was home and I made him go with me. I am glad that he did, but all he did was complain about how long it was taking. It only took 1 1/2 hours. He's just not us to doing doctor visits

Oh Kenneth got out of it by going to school. But he needs his H1N1 booster. YIKES!! He does not do well with shots, gotta hold him down or sit on him.

All is well, except of the 6 inches of new snow we just got. The kids had a blast playing in it.

1 comment: