Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Long crew

So I let Seth stay home again today just to make sure he was feeling well. Him and Meghan run around all day so I'm sure he's fine. Dan has to go to Cali Saturday to look at his SEMA project car, which happens to be a 2010 Red Camero, so we are all going with him. Looks like we will spend the weekend at the beaches between San Diego and Anaheim. :) I see Sea World and Disneyland in our future also. :) (Good thing we have season passes)

Seth is out of school on Monday we he only has to be in school for two more days then he has three days off. He needs a break from school so this should be great for him.

Meghan is such a little smarty pants. She wants to put puzzles together all day or cut with her sissors. Today she watched the Leap Frog video where they go over the alphabet. She LOVES that video.

1 comment:

  1. So, your sister is home with two sick kids and you are off to California? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete